ANTIQUE, ROYAL DIAMOND TIARA
Containing numerous old mine, rose and mixed cut diamonds weighing approximately 18.00-20.00 carats total and seven diamond simulants. Mounted in silver-topped gold, together with a silver Austro-Hungarian coat of arms stickpin containing numerous round mixed cut garnets.
Pendants stamped: B, C.
Formerly from the Collection of the House of Habsburg by descent through the the Radziwiłł family.
Worn by Princess Eugenia (daughter of Princess Marie Bonaparte and Prince George of Greece and Denmark) for her 1938 wedding to Prince Dominik Radziwiłł.
The tiara's seven main diamonds have been removed and replaced with paste by a previous owner.